Oh no, you're too late for this Groupon discount :(Close
Ended on Jul 21, 2011
The deal is on!
Unlocked on Jul 16, 2011
- Includes 12-point car inspection.
- Replaces oil filter and fixes alignment, balancing and tyre rotation.
- Uses Shell products.
- 28 years of automotive industry experience.
The Fine Print
- Expires Oct 22, 2011
- Redemption period: Jul 22, 2011 – Oct 22, 2011.Bookings must be made between Jul 22, 2011 – Oct 19, 2011.Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm / Sat – Sun: 9am – 5pm (including public holidays).3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.Limit 1 per vehicle. May buy many as gifts.For first-time Malaysian customers only.Customers may not bring their own engine oil.Valid for all cars 1600cc and below only.Extra charges apply for cars above 1600cc. Call merchant for enquiries.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like cats, cars are delicate beings that have no feelings but still require much pampering, maintenance and soothing words of flattery. Stoke sensitive city rovers with today’s Groupon: for RM79, you get a car servicing package worth RM235 from Tayar Selamat in Kepong. The 90-minute package consists of:
- Shell engine oil 20W – 50 (RM55 value)
- Oil filter replacement (RM18 value)
- Wheel alignment (RM30 value)
- Wheel balancing (RM24 value)
- Tyre rotating (RM20 value)
- Battery water (RM3 value)
- Brake servicing (RM40 value)
- Labour charges (RM45 value)
- 12-point inspection on:
- Engine oil
- Brake fluid
- Coolant levels
- Condition of battery, lights, tyres, air filter, fan belt, auto/ATF oil and wiper blades
- Level of power steering fluid and windshield wash fluid
Rugged metal road warriors take a break from fighting potholes and inaccurate signboards to be inspected and freshened up. Shell 20W – 50 engine oil courses through vehicular veins while the oil filter is replaced for better performance and aesthetics. Cross-eyed wheels are aligned and rebalanced to avoid crashing into one another, with tyre rotation performed to ensure durability. Quenching motoring thirst, battery water is replenished and brakes are serviced to avert potential crashes or liftoffs when going over speed bumps. A final 12-point inspection is conducted to confirm vehicle functionality or to discover early signals of transformation.
This deal can be redeemed at these places:
No.31, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Taman Laman Rimbunan, Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-6257 3267 (Ms. Chin) / 019-319 6871 (Mr. Billy)