Oh no, you're too late for this Groupon discount :(Close
Ended on Jul 05, 2012
The deal is on!
Unlocked on Jul 04, 2012
- Ramadhan buffet dinner with local and Asian dishes.
- Appetiser: nasi himpit kuah kacang, rojak buah, sushi, sashimi, and more.
- Hot dishes: beef curry, tandoori chicken, grilled fish, mutton Rogan Josh, and more.
- Desserts: local fruits, bubur jagung, assorted cakes, jellies, cookies and more.
- Food prepared at action stalls.
- Wi-Fi available.
The Fine Print
- Expires Aug 17, 2012
- Redemption period: Jul 23, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 2, 2012 – Aug 14, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant (food sourced from Halal suppliers).
- Menu rotated on a daily basis.
- Senior citizens and children aged 5 – 12 dine at RM39.45 per person.
- Children aged 4 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Food Tree Restaurant: 03-5566 8000 / 03- 5566 8079 (Call 8.30am – 6pm daily) / 017-289 0566 (Call 8.30am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Salvation can be found when arriving at the pearly gates, the eye of a storm, and the end of a buffet line. Reap rewards with today’s Groupon: for RM40.50, you get a Ramadhan buffet dinner (RM68 value) inclusive of 16% service charges and government tax (RM10.90 value) at Food Tree Restaurant in Shah Alam.
Click here to see full menu. Menu rotated on a daily basis.
Mark off calendars with flavourful arrays of dishes at the Ramadhan buffet dinner offering local delights and Asian favourites. Famished forks dive into appetisers such as nasi himpit kuah kacang, rojak buah, sushi, and sashimi before moving on to offerings of beef curry, tandoori chicken, grilled fish, mutton and more. Elude evidences of savoury dinners by washing tongues in light beverages and desserts including local fruits, bubur jagung, assorted cakes and more while searching for generic excuses for poor physical presence via available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 03-5566 8000 / 03- 5566 8079 (Call 8.30am – 6pm daily) / 017-289 0566 (Call 8.30am – 6pm daily)